Btw, I didn't upload a lot of photos here because I prefer to upload photos with people in it (namely, ME).
Melbourne city was quite a surprise as we didn't expect it to have such an European feel to it. Guess we didn't do much research before going over. Haha... Anyway, I love the feel of the city especially with so many stuctures that look like castles, perfect for me who's labelled as a 'princess-wannabe'.
I like such candid shots - really funny. Reminded me of that time when we went HongKong and someone took a really bad shot of one of us. Of course we can't remember who took that shot until we looked at the photos from another friend's camera. Then, we found the culprit. Priceless...
And there are horse carriages along the roads in the city! Of course 'sua-ku (mountain turtle)' us had to take photos of it. Haha...

Sindy showing off her new Samsung handphone which allows us to see ourselves when taking our own photo. Reminded us of taking neoprints when many of us had to squeeze into one small frame.

I find this photo really cute! Haha...

Under the bridge at Yarra river. We risked Ivy's camera by putting it on a low stone wall quite a distance from us, in timer mode.
A pose that newly came into fashion although I don't really like it. Not many people can manage to jump and still look pretty. Photogenic me haven't master the art of that yet. Give me some time... Haha...

Ok, I have to admit that I chose this photo purely for the sake that I think I look quite pretty in it. This is going to be one of my favourite poses. Hehe...
Alan, our unofficial photographer throughout the trip. He likes to think of different poses and kept commenting that our poses were boring.
Sindy, the one with many weird poses and who's not afraid of not looking pretty in photos. She's the only one who can satisfy Alan when he's behind the camera.
Me, I like to have many different poses too but of course, I always make sure that I look pretty in the photos.

Well, Yi Ling can do lots of different weird poses too but the winner is still Sindy.

These two, Ivy and Cerina, were kind of forced into weird poses by the rest of us. Hahaha...
Well, Yi Ling can do lots of different weird poses too but the winner is still Sindy.
These two, Ivy and Cerina, were kind of forced into weird poses by the rest of us. Hahaha...
To prove that my butt (one of my best assets) is really highly sought after. Hahaha...
And of course, Sindy with one of her best assets too. :b

I can't remember who started the idea of taking photos in such a setting but we managed to have a collection of it. The idea was to show us being really cold.
Do we look pitiful? Well, I really did try to look pitiful but I think it's quite obvious that I'm holding my laughter. Haha...
Sindy threatening to jump into the river. Usually, we'll just give her our 'touching' farewells but that day, we stopped her. I guess being in a different country might change the way you think too.
One of our classic - the shoes we were wearing. Some of us is really obsessed with taking photos of our shoes...
Another of our classic - sitting on stairs. I've already lost count of the number of photos we have of us sitting on different stairs but I like it. However, after taking this shot, our photographer told us we were really boring.
So, we gave him this. At least, it's more lively and still pretty.
Lord of the fries! I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings so of course this shop attracted my attention. We had some fries and burger there. It was not bad.


Our first dinner in Australia was at a Thai restaurant. The food there was highly recommended by friends and it was really quite good. We didn't take any photos of the food as we were too hungry then. We only remembered that we should have taken some photos after we cleared the plates. Haha...
Oh yah, our first meal there was lunch at a tea restaurant in the city called 'Tian Ren'. The food and service there sucks...

After dinner, we had dessert - Italian Gelato ice-cream!

I have no idea why so many people like to have ice-cream when it's so freaking cold! Maybe it's due to the fact that ice-cream don't melt so fast then. Anyway, the ice-cream was delicious and they even have durian flavour! The durian gelato ice-cream was surprisingly good and really popular with the asian students there. I managed to get the last durian ice-cream serving of the night. Haha...
Oh yah, our first meal there was lunch at a tea restaurant in the city called 'Tian Ren'. The food and service there sucks...

After dinner, we had dessert - Italian Gelato ice-cream!
I have no idea why so many people like to have ice-cream when it's so freaking cold! Maybe it's due to the fact that ice-cream don't melt so fast then. Anyway, the ice-cream was delicious and they even have durian flavour! The durian gelato ice-cream was surprisingly good and really popular with the asian students there. I managed to get the last durian ice-cream serving of the night. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment