Bumped into someone who used to be quite important but is no longer a part of my life anymore...
What had happened in the past was not really his fault but I would have preferred not to stay in touch anymore. Had made it known to him that if he was to see me on the streets, he should pretend not to have seen me. He was not supposed to approach me or attempt to speak to me. Yes, I'm extreme but that's who I am.
Anyway, he somehow thought it's ok to ignore my feelings completely by shouting my name, forcing me to acknowledge him on the streets when I was alone. WTH...
Hate it when people force me to do things I am not prepared to do.
I also hate it when people, for their own sake of mind, kept on pushing people to do what they want, claiming that this is the mature way. Hello~~~ I am immature. If you didn't know that, you don't deserve to say you know me, much less claim you care for me.
If they really care, would they have so callously ignore what I feel?
Anyway, just to say, I'm not happy... Can't really bring through what I want to say...
Please just ask him to stay away from me.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment