That's right, I've finally submitted my deposit for my overseas studying. As most of you know, I will be going to UQ (University of Queensland) for my degree studies this coming July. I applied last July, knew I got a place last August and applied for a bank draft last September. The bank draft is meant to be submitted to UQ as my deposit and I kind of dragged my feet about submitting. Why did I drag my feet? That's because the exchange rate between S$ and AUD dropped just after I applied for the bank draft. I felt a bit cheated then and so, I decided to wait for it to rise back to the rate I exchanged on. My dear friends, finally figured out why? I know I have a very twisted way of thinking. No point telling me that because I've already knew it. Haha...
I almost missed submitting my deposit yesterday. The agency was actually closed as they were having an open house in a hotel. Luckily, someone came back to the office to do some admin work and she decided to help me submit my deposit. Many thanks to her... Damn lucky of me... ^_^
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment