A photo with the serviced apartment we stayed for the past few days. The furniture was quite comfy and the apartment spacious. However, we found bed-bugs! Yucks!!!
Mum and the rest taking photos outside while I was doing the checking-out inside.
At the airport... I think that's a flying cow. Haha...
They came to see me off and attempted to make me cry by singing 爱我别走. Un-surprisingly, I did not cry... I'm not without emotions. It's just that I simply could not cry in public. Maybe it's due to the fact that I look really ugly when crying. Haha...
All of them shared a farewell present for me - a digital photo frame! They knew I've always wanted one and it's quite expensive... Love them! Xiaoying and Bernard also gave me a card and a Disney Princess photoframe with a photo of the three of us, taken on the day of Graduation. So sweet...
The above two pictures were our dinner during the flight home.
After some alcohol shopping at the DFS, I eagerly stepped out of the gates and into my waiting grandma's arms... Home Sweet Home... My grandma, godpa, godma, Uncle Hwa, Uncle Mike, Aunt Jasmine, cutest Adeline, Lawrence and girlfriend, Bryan and Eunice were at the airport waiting for my family and me. We went back to my house in three fully loaded cars.
I'm glad there's no weird feeling at all when I saw my dear relatives. However, the weird feeling came upon me on the way home. Somehow, the roads seemed foreign... The best thing was, there's a new elder-care centre opened at the void deck of my flat. I totally didn't remember my mum telling me about it during our numerous phone and web-cam marathons. Imagine the shock I got when my uncle pulled into the unloading bay!
I was partly disappointed when I stepped out of the gates though. My SG guy friends had told me they will be there to welcome me back (with a big banner, they said). However, not one of them turned up (ok, Jeffrey had already told me he had to attend company's D&D so he couldn't make it). There was not even a 'welcome back' sms from them! Thanks guys (in case you don't know, that was meant in a sarcastic way)... I know you all went to celebrate Allen's birthday but still... To think I even bought extra Krispy Kreme doughnuts with you guys in mind... Hmmph!
At least Adeline benefitted from your absence because she got to have the extra doughnuts. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment