Hi Everyone, just to let you know that I'll be off to Taiwan in another few hours.. So excited!
I wonder if I'll seem very ‘败家’to go travel before I even got a permanent job. But hey, I'm using my own money! Anyway, when I planned for this trip, I thought I would have got a job by now. Who knows... Like the Chinese saying, ‘人算不如天算’. Oh well, might as well just enjoy and don't think too much. Haha...
Actually I went to an interview 2 months ago and my friend who introduced me that job told me I've got the position already. However, there were some complications at the HR department so I just have to wait patiently for the HR to call. Sigh... Hope I'll get the call from HR when I got back from Taiwan.
Anyway, bye everyone! Will post photos from my Taiwan trip after I got back on 2nd May!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment